Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
sometimes i feel that in life,
there's no room for mistakes.
one wrong move and
everything could be ruined.

Just like this morning.
I got scared and upset with myself
And i moved my hand away from
my baby subconsciously and
unintentionally.
I've hurt my baby.
I've hurt the one i love most.
Cant help but teared at work.
I'm constantly hurting him.
When can i be perfect?
when will i learn to say all the
right words and do the right
things all the time.
i kinda detest myself for all the
blunders i've made.
I'm trying. i'm learning.
but maybe its not enough.
I gotta try harder.
gotta push myself more.

Dear johanna,
please work harder to be perfect.
stop doing things to upset him.
you can do it girl.
just gotta work harder at it.


/i wanna be the best wife
you'll ever have.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.